Friday, May 27, 2011

Last night I forgot to write down my food, but thankfully it was easy to remember.
I had a bowl of oatmeal with brown sugar and butter for breakfast (280) then 4 small slices of veggie pizza (750) for dinner.... I woke from my nap just before lunch and got busy cleaning, missed it altogether. I had fully caffeinated coffee and a glass of water with my coffee, then 2 glasses of pepsi max with the pizza.


Today so far is good, too.
Breakfast: oatmeal with brown sugar and butter, water and 2 cups of coffee 280 cal
Lunch: healthy choice Kung pow chicken with rice, a glass of water and another soda 300 cal

On a more personal side I'm a little emotional today, I've gotten misty a couple of times today over nothing, really. I'm hopeful that this is a sign of impending ovulation though I don't have any signs of it so far other than some mild cramps and tenderness.

No comments: