Monday, May 23, 2011

Losing Weight Monday May 23

Today I slept in (or tried to) because I had 4-5 hours a night for the last few days and I was running on empty. Unfortunately, Mike couldn't find the keys this morning since I handed them to Mack last night to give to Daddy and they ended up on a table near the downstairs bathroom... Nowhere near his dad. So I got to wake up at 10 to 6 in the morning. I fell back asleep for a couple hours and when I woke I wasn't too interested in eating, I get a stomach ache if I sleep badly. Bah.
I had some water and my vitamins, about an hour later I started feeling hungry, finally!

Breakfast: instant strawberry oatmeal and 3 cups of coffee. 150
Lunch: salmon burger 170 on a sandwich thins bun 100 with fresh spinach, tomato, mayo 90 and horseradish 68 Seriously good.
Dinner: lean cuisine lasagna and chicken dinner and a 44 ounce diet pepsi. 290 cal

We had a doughnut each for dessert. 240 cal

I added this on the fly, in my head but I think it's 1108. This week On the tv dinner diet Mike lost 4 lbs while I lost only 1. Any is good and I'm happy there was no gain, but I would have been happier if I'd lost more. Still have 3 weeks to go!

No comments: