Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Losing Weight Monday May 16 2011

Today is the first day on a one month diet for both Mike and I and it didn't have a stupendous beginning. I woke up with a nasty headache that I couldn't relieve with coffee since I had to avoid caffiene for the time being, so I took a couple Tylenol with my morning multi-vitamin.
Breakfast: meal replacement shake and a large glass of water. 310 cal.
Lunch: lean cuisine turkey, mashed potatoes w/gravy and a fruit&squash side. 20 oz water and 40oz sweet tea.570 cal
Dinner: 1 cup pork and beans with two slices of garlic parmesan toast and 40 oz water. 400 cal.

I did pretty well, right? Til someone reminded me we had Rice Crispy Treats in the pantry. I was craving and cranky and headachy and I thought one might be ok. While I was in the pantry, I got two. Then a half hour later I went back for two more. At 90 calories a piece, that was a big hit to my plan. If I had stopped at one or even two I would have been fine, but instead I had 4 and my calories hit 2640. Yeah..... That's 640 calories over my limit.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments: