Saturday, March 13, 2010

Worry just compounds itself

I worry about things like my teeth going bad, my youngest son not shaking off this cough, money being really tight this payday, my niece hating her home life, my sister not recovering from the loss of our Dandad, Nanny's cancer returning, my mom not having health care when she has diabetes, high blood pressure, and needs glasses and dental care. The more I worry, the more stressed I get and then there are other thigns for me to worry about. Like enough stress that my body stops functioning the way it should.
I try to enjoy each day and not worry. Not nearly as easy as it sounds because my stomach knots up the instant I turn my thoughts back to the issues at hand. I know it will all turn out for the best. I breathe deeply, let it go and try to just move on.

No comments: