Tuesday, March 16, 2010

And the sun also shines...

Everyone knows of a song that speaks of a day where nothing goes right. Everything goes wrong from the moment you wake up (or don't, if sleeping through the alarm makes the list of things-gone-wrong) be it tiny as a run stocking or broken zipper, or be it big like losing someone you love or getting fired. We have all had those days, we get it, we feel for the singer.
Sometimes life feels like some celestial being put that song on repeat and got distracted. When those days happen it feels like there is no possible way you will survive even one more itsy bitsy fiasco.

This is what makes it allllllll better for me. Ignore the mess, I do. Please click on the picture so you can see the whole thing, I can't figure out how to get it to show the whole picture.
First, they were watching TV and didn't notice me.


After the flash caught their attention-



And 5 seconds later when the Ham tendency came out in them as a group.

Sigh. I am such a sucker for blue eyed red heads. They may drive me batty some days but even then they are the most beautiful, precious, inspiring thing in my life. I can't believe how blessed I am to be their mom.

No comments: