Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am officially a super big dweebA

A few months back a friend of mine suddenly had a link in her signature that said help me hatch my eggs, click here!
So I did. She was hatching dragon eggs. They ended up so cute and she had soooo many that I clicked on yet another link... the one that said Want your own eggs?
They died. I came back to dead broken shells. I was so sad that a friend of mine stole a couple of eggs to hatch and give me. It doesn't really work that way, so I had to get my own, and a few more friends followed. Now there are dragons galore in our group and I have 4 adults, 4 eggs. The first two eggs died, the 4 eggs that I got next hatched while I was sleeping but this morning I checked on my next 4, they were fine. a few minutes later they got cracks. Then the cracks got bigger. Then there was a hole... now the holes are getting bigger. I am as excited as if they were real, living creatures hatching. Silly, right? I normally don't play games like this, but for some reason this one has me.
Come take a look, they are hatching RIGHT NOW!!
http://dragcave.net/user/Meroluni

No comments: