Thursday, May 6, 2010

still in the gray

I have a wonderful life, I love my husband and kids, I normally enjoy all of this a great deal. I am still sad today and I think I've pinpointed a large contributing factor.


I'm lonely.


It's not a new concept to me, I've always felt that way. Only I had my family around me then so it cushioned the pain a bit. Now my family is not only far away, they have changed.I've tried to make friends where I go but it never seems to work out the way I hope and plan. I fell in love with a man I saw for hours each day and we still have a happy marriage, but now with work and commute, I get him 3 hours a night, shared time with the kids.
My attempts to make friends has never panned out for long - well once, for a year. I miss PEOPLE and ACTIVITIES. I miss going for walks, having casual visitors, playing in the park.

No comments: