Sunday, May 30, 2010

And then there were two

Turns out Hawkeye had THREE rolling around in there! Sadly, for unknown reasons one of the kittens was still. But - there is good news, we have two gorgeous healthy babies still. And she is being such a good momma! We have one of each - a Siamese like mom, and a tux like dad. I haven't handled them enough to check the sex but when I know, I will share.
We found Hawkeye and her kittens when we got home from Florida. She seems to have had them only a couple hours before because the mess was still, um, fresh but the kittens were dry.
It was a wild trip and I am so glad to be home. Who knew one could develop an allergy to Florida? We got in Saturday afternoon and spent a few hours crashed at my MIL's house and then got groceries for our bare shelves and went home to crash some more. How do you handle jet lag? It's beaten me twice now.

No comments: