Sunday, June 7, 2009

We're Funded!

We signed the papers at 2:30 on Wednesday afternoon. We were told we had table funding, but no... so it had to be signed and sent back. This would take 24 hours.

Thursday we are told it was 48, not 24 hours so we'll be getting the keys Friday instead. It was reviewed, approved, and funded on Friday, but because it was turned in 30 minutes too late we don't get the keys til Monday.

Now we're waiting til Monday. Bert and the kids came up a week ago the same day as mom, we're all going grocery shopping today. Since I don't think I've gone food shopping with 6 kids in at least two years..... it should be interesting. As a side note, I never thought about how much food it takes to feed 10 people just for breakfast. 14 eggs, 8 potatoes, a double batch of biscuits, a 12 cup pot of coffee and 2 pints of juice. No left overs. I just kept thinking WOW.

My poor rose is holding on, but only has a couple of leaves left. The other is still dead, no miracle resurrections for me. Sad, huh?

We all had a laugh day before yesterday at my expense. Being the paranoid woman I am, I am 4 days late on my period and though I am nearly certain it's just stress I wanted to test anyway. Which is ALSO silly since I don't get a positive test til 8-9 weeks along even if I AM pregnant. We were at Wikiup Junction (a discount store here in La Pine) and I picked up pregnancy tests. I took one that night and got two lines instantly, same shade same width. PANIC.


As I frantically tried to read the box again to make sure of things, I realized the box said Ovulation Tests, and the result I got meant I was ovulating. So Bert took one, too, and apparently she is ovulating even more than I am. Her test line was MUCH darker than the control line. LMAO... it was great. But really, who ovulates the day after a missed period? I think the tests might be off slightly.

Laughed so hard I nearly peed.

No comments: