Sunday, May 10, 2009

RAK for everyone!

Well, not everyone. If I could I would, don't get me wrong, but I really can't. I'm not as Super as I make myself out to be.

I joined two groups on Ravelry today. Handmade RAK and RAKs. Considering I've been a member for forever but have 5 posts to my name, this is kind of a big jump. I am SO looking forward to it, it's been a while and I like the way it's operated, making it easier to get/make something you can be relatively certain the receiver will like.
I am still trying to decide on what to make or give, but I only joined the groups an hour or so ago so I think I can be forgiven for not have made a choice already, lol.
In keeping with today's national theme, I want to say I LOVE MY MOM. And her mom. And my little sister. And every mom out there who knows what it's like to wake up with a child crying at full volume while sitting on your sleepy head in a diaper wet enough to be in the Guinness Book of World Records. Or to shower without privacy.... for years and years. Or know the feeling of eating your meal in snatches and nibbles in between meeting the needs of various children.

You're all AWESOME.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ever decide what to make/give?Naturally you won't say what here...just curious!