Thursday, March 26, 2009

We got news, FINALLY

Our real estate agent called our mortgage broker and found out that we will absolutely get in before the 15th. She called us to ask permission to fax something to us to sign... the last extension. YES! We'll be done soon, over with, thank goodness.

This weekend we're helping Mike's parents move to their new place and taking in the dog, Goldie, who will be our newest adoption. I called my mom, my dad, and my little sister last night and in a couple of minutes I need to call my grandmother. I'm so happy, I can't wait to just move and BE there. I had a dream last night that was, quite simply, me walking through the house. It was already decorated and our furniture was in place and I was so happy I was practically giggling. Lame thing to dream over, but I woke with a smile.

No comments: