Monday, January 19, 2009

OUR FIRST LOOSE TOOTH!!!!

I have three boys, I feel like I've been Mom since the beginning of time but I've never dealt with a loose tooth. I'm so excited, giddy really, but I'm also sad. I remember being 6 when I lost my first tooth, it was in class and I was thrilled til my teacher told me to calm down, it wasn't anything special.
This means he's growing up and not my little baby anymore. My sister called me a few months back when her son (10 months older than mine) lost his first tooth. I was happy for her, but I saw it as another milestone. I didn't even know I didn't understand. Now, as I run through a series of different emotions and reactions and realizations, I want to call her and tell her I understand now.
Daddy and I have to talk about our tooth fairy policy now. LMAO.

No comments: