Wednesday, April 21, 2010

today

I am all over the map today. I cry then I get mad, I feel all happy and at peace , then I get frustrated. In an hour.
I've been there before, I know I can handle it and keep my cool, but it doesn't make it any easier to take. Like knowing you can take the pain at the dentist doesn't make that an enjoyable trip, kwim?
So while I am battling a rare bout of temporary mental illness (totally joking, I am mentally sound... I think) The kids have been great. Well, good. Well, not breaking things. Much. OK, they have been difficult, but they've been worse, ok? Mason appears to have grown a bigger bladder and Someone-who-shall-not-be-named has been pissy when I ask him to contribute help.

I just erased a long winded Angry Wife rant. I just want it to be easier, dig? There is no reason this life of ours has to be so hard.

No comments: