Monday, September 7, 2009

Kittens, kittens!

We have two new members to our household. They are as of yet still un named, but they are adored. My brother and his wife adopted a cat, Talula. She is THE sweetest natured, most loving cat I have ever known and when she was going to have kittens I begged for one. Mike allowed me two, so today I brought home a brother and sister duo. The sealpoint is a girl. She intense and energetic, but somewhat aloof and quiet. The black and white one is a boy, he's JUST like his mother in looks and personality - sweet, cuddly and loud when demanding attention. They have had free run of the house already and have stolen Mike's heart. He actually put down his laptop and the remote to come take the sleeping babies out of my arms... just so he could snuggle them. We've waited 4 years to get another cat because it was never the right time and we wanted to be fair to the feline and give it the attention and stable home it deserved.

No comments: