Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AWWWWWWWW

Some days, kids make the awful week just disappear. My 5 year old just "delivered" this to me after lunch.





The cute sketch is actually a drawing of said lunch, chicken nuggets and fries. He was unsure of how to spell the word "are", he crossed it out... uh, hmmm. so let me help you a little.
The envelope says For Mommy, the front of the card say Mommy love, the inside reads "Mommy, the chicken nuggets and fries are good. Love Mommy" No I didn't address it to myself, I think he means he loves me. And the back of the card says Good Day! I can't tell if he's being British, Australian, or just telling me off. I said Good Day!

There is a matching envelope and card waiting on the shelf for Daddy when he arrives home. I'm not touching it, I swear. Not even thinking about it.

No comments: